Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Alli Jenkins (Gee)

OK I'm going to make Josh do his own. After graduation I went and got my associates and then transferred to Utah State where I majored in Special Education (severe and profound disabilities) as well as Elementary Education. I graduated with a double bachelors in May 2009. I reconnected with Josh Gee after his mission to Tijuana and after an on-again off-again relationship we decided to get married in August of 2008. After I graduated in 2009 we moved from Logan and to Sandy where I am currently teaching a class of intellectually disabled students in 3rd and 4th grade. I can't imagine doing anything else! If you want to know anything more just leave a comment and I'll answer as soon as I can :) Can't wait to hear how everyone else is as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment